Monday, January 4, 2010

End of Day 1

I am not going to make this two posts a day deal some kind of habit, but I wanted to put this out there: I ate a small chocolate chip cookie and I feel incredibly guilty. I could taste the butter and chocolate as I reached into the cookie jar, but as I took my last bite, I literally saw Jillian Michaels in my mind's eye and it scared the bejesus out of me.

I am going to chalk it up to a beginner's mistake, because overall, I'm still a couple hundred calories short of what I'm supposed to consume each day.

I had:
-One stalk of celery with almond butter
-A bowl of oatmeal
-6 glasses of water
-4 whole wheat crackers
-1 piece of whole wheat toast
-A half a piece of thin crust pepperoni pizza
-10 grapes (I counted, hush up)
-6 baby carrots
-A cup of PG Tips with a teaspoon of milk and 2 teaspoons of sugar
-1 small chocolate chip cookie

I'm mildly frightened about tomorrow; I'm going downtown to be someone's lab rat at a hair salon and there are so many delicious temptations to sway me from my goal! I might splurge and have a Soy Awake Tea Latte, those are only 100ish calories.

Oh and I will be making Cook Yourself Thin's Shrimp & Grits (minus the parmesan cheese) for dinner.

No comments: