Tuesday, January 5, 2010

30 Day Shred: Day 2

This morning was even more of a struggle than yesterday morning, but I successfully pulled myself from the comfort of my down comforter and worked out. I had a bowl of oatmeal afterwards, but overall, the day was pretty bad food-wise. I took a nap right after my workout, and then headed to Seattle armed with a peanut protein bar and a bottle of Sassy Water. I got through about a quater of the protein bar (it is still languishing in my purse, half eaten and partially damp from the rain) and half the bottle of water. I spent most of the afternoon in the hairdresser's chair. And afterwards, I decided to spend my Sephora gift card and got a little mini makeover because of my new bangs. I like my bangs, my only hesitation is that I'm going to have to do a little more work; make up AND straightening. But I'm game for a challenge.

Anyways, after my makeover, I had time to kill before the bus home, so I had a Soy Awake Tea Latte from Starbucks and it was basically heavenly, although just a touch too sweet. When I came home, I had a handful of cashews & right now, I'm waiting for my tilapia & red potatoes to finish baking.

The ache in my arms and legs has faded to a dull roar, which is a positive. Tomorrow, I'll be back on track with my food. I'm proud that I managed to avoid going to Le Panier for a piece of D'Orsay, but I really should have eaten something. Anything. I think my fear of breaking my diet prevented me from eating anything at all.

No comments: